Knowing about the differing needs and requirements of our customers, optional features can be customized: such could be an additional cover heating or a special edge-handling. Thus, each customer will get their individual hotplate device.
- Optional cover heating
- Edge handling: when lifting it from the hotplate special-edge lift pins will touch the wafer only at its outer edge and NOT on the backside surface.
- Electronic exhaust alarm and display: serves as a control system for the standard exhaust.
- Customized proximity: each individual substrate proximity is selectable.
- Gas-purge: if an inert gas atmosphere is needed for special processes the gas-purge option can be switched on.
- Vacuum chuck: full contact of substrate to the hotplate with vacuum chucking.
- ESD chuck: clamping of the substrate to the hotplate with an electrostatic chuck.
Different hotplate options:
- Multizone hotplate: improves temperature uniformity noticeably as compared to the standard.
- High temperature hotplate: heats up to a temperature of 450°C.
- Ceramic hotplate